Wednesday, June 9, 2010


The past few weeks we've been tying up everything that needs to be done for the CHEC conference. I've officially been sucked into that category.
I depend upon lists.
Yeah. That category. And I'm beginning to understand the thrill that comes of being able to check things off! And the things that got checked off today were pretty-uhfying the paper bags


we will be putting our.....


tissue pouches....




and blooms in!

Our customers will also have business cards dropped into their bags before they leave. Business cards. I know, right?! Not only are they official and cool, but they're stinkin' cute, too!

So with bags and business cards crossed off, making the sign, and making the table cloth extra cute are what's next. For being so close to the conference, I'm surprised I'm not more stressed. I don't normally do well under pressure, so it's only by God's grace I'm as sane as I am. Which... may not be saying very much... but! You get the point....

I'm also just really excited! I've never done anything like this before, so it's also got that anxious feeling, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Plus, I think it's awesome that Elise gets to be in on this whole business endeavor with me. She's taking to all of it really fast!

More conference stuff, soon....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yesss come to the daaark side....
haha I love lists!
Isn't it just a thrill to put that little check mark next to the item?

I can't wait to see all your stuff. =)