Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy, busy

Oh my, we've been busy!! This last week had my life devoted to our office, a.k.a, the crazy room.

Is it possible to have so much stuff in one room?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Now this is such a task that I've taken "before" pictures, and I will try and post them when I am thoroughly done!

And of course there was the joy of Daddy and Kyle coming home on Tuesday! They had been in Indianna for the Men's Leadership Summit, and checking out the area for a possible future home. But we were so glad when they returned after a whole long week!!

And let me tell you how much fun it was to see my brothers "united" after that trip! Thank the Lord for brotherly love and how He chooses to show it! They were so, so silly and they were wrestling and tickling and laughing and "fighting." A 13 year old and a 3 year old showing how much they missed eachother, by just being brothers. They truly are gifts from above.

So that was really our week in a nutshell. Cleaning and missing "our men" dearly! I'll post later after I've finished.... you guessed it!

Cleaning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Love,
Jess